Hello lovelies,
I am back from Korea! :) Hope you like the pics and video I posted on our Instagram: @bigtreeandkoala :) We had lots of fun in Korea.. will blog about it when time permits..Alot of backlogs.. >.<
This year passed by super fast for me.. activities after activities..
Feb is my husband and my Solemnization, March - went Bangkok with colleagues, May - went cruise with husband and also went Turkey/Istanbul with colleagues, Oct went Goldcoast with colleagues and Korea with husband -__-" and now that our flat is here.. we really need to settle our renovation soon, before our wedding next year.. but I am glad we are done with our prewedding photoshoot in Korea :) One item down! WooHoo!
-
I decide to pick this Vertigo and moon bar to blog about before my husband's birthday next month! Can't believe one year passed by just like that.. but this year is one of the most fulfilling year for me thus far :) Super excited over #KHSWHome (Instagram) :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vertigo and Moon Bar - Banyan Tree Bangkok

Last year December.. My hubby and I went Vertigo and moon bar @ BanyanTree Bangkok for fine dining :) I made email reservation one month before so that we can get the best seat :)
-
Located at 61st floor of Banyan Tree Hotel, Vertigo and moon bar offers an al fresco dining experience overlooking the stunning skyline of Bangkok.
.
This is my 2nd fine dining experience in Bangkok.. I went to Sirocco & Sky Bar @ Lebua Hotel before - rated the 14 best rooftop bars in the world.. will blog about it when time permits :) The dinner at Sirocco & Sky Bar @ Lebua Hotel is the most expensive meal I had in my life thus far! Personal record.. hahaha if you plan to go.. get ready to burn a really big hole in your pocket!
Breathing View.. Shape of a ship..
We had 3 course meal..because we are there to celebrate my hubby's birthday..
Birthday Cake will be served..
Appetizer..

Salmon for me..
Beef for hub..
Really love the view.. 
Very cooling at night too.. Lucky I brought my cardigan along :)

Haha.. Last year Decemeber, we are not married yet >.< So is Husband to be..
and the person spelled "Husband wrongly".. haha. 
Forgive them..  because the service is super good!
They even take pics and print it out for us.. 
Birthday boy..


More informations:

There are two timing for dinner, first one is 6pm to 8pm, second one is 8.30pm to 10.30pm.
If you want to have a drink to chill after dinner.. I think second timing is better for you..
We are there from 8pm till 12am.. enjoy the breathtaking view..

Opening Hours: 
Daily (Weather Permitting)
Vertigo Restaurant: 6pm to 11pm
Moon Bar: 5pm to 1am

Dress Code:
Smart Casual, they are very strict with that.. make sure no slippers, flipflops, athletic apparel, torn clothing and even backpacks are not permitted! Gentlemen are requested to wear long trousers, closed shoes and sleeved tops.


Address:
21/100 South Sathon Road
Sathon, Bangkok 10120, Thailand
BanYan Tree Bangkok, 61st level

Tel:
+66-02-679-1200

For reservation (Click) :

Will share with you another fine dining @ Lebua State Tower, Bangkok soon :)
See you at Instagram: @bigtreeandkoala for now :)
<3

2 Responses so far.

  1. Joyce Sim says:

    Pls share your Korea itenenary babe! Saw your Instagram pics, looks very fun!!

  2. HX says:

    Hi Sabrina,

    You are so blessed with everything in life! Hope to see more pics of your new home and your wedding photoshoot photos! Sure very very pretty!! Share your photoshoot package too! Thanks in advance.

    HuiXuan

Leave a Reply