Sometimes.. when you stop and look around..
This life.. is pretty AMAZING! :)
~
Been a very long time since I last visited Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve..
The previous time I went was during school days.. I rmb the whole class went to hunt for the monitor lizard, but I am the only one who saw the monitor lizard! LOL.. because I was sick during the school excursion and the teacher in charge ask me to rest at a cafeteria..
To my surprise the monitor lizard crawl into the cafeteria! The auntie working at the cafeteria told me that the monitor lizard is harmless.. hence I sit there and observe the monitor lizard while chatting with the auntie.. aww.. everything seems so yesterday!
-
Anyway I got no idea why we need to hunt for monitor lizard last time? 
Because I see quite a lot of monitor lizards roaming around during our current visit.. 
-
Anyway I love the greens!
The greatest pleasures in life often come in the simplest form <3 indeed..
Love off days like this..
x2 New balance! Look at the beautiful pressed flower between us..
Adventure begin..
-
We saw this beautiful Oriental pied-hornbill..
One of the stranger say she visited Sungei Buloh so many times, but it's her first time seeing the Oriental pied-hornbill.. and in a pair somemore.. beautiful..
The male has a larger casque with few black marks, while the female has a smaller casque with more black marks. The Oriental pied-hornbill is mostly black with a white belly and thighs, and white accents around the eye, on the wing tips and tail..
Love their feathers.. so beautiful!
-
After walking for sometime, I notice "this head" beside us which gave me a huge shock!
At first glance I thought is ANACONDA's head! HAHAHA
Nah.. is the monitor lizard! LOL!

Monitor lizard have long necks, powerful tails and claws, and well developed limbs.
If I remember correctly, they attack using their tail..so when you see their tail curl up.. you better run!
Omg.. so scary..
-
There are lots of spiders in Sungei Buloh! Below is one of them..
They are really huge! The spider web looks beautiful! 
-
Before we left, we went to hunt for crocodile!
Spot the crocodile in the pic below..OMG! Initially I was just joking! Never expect to really see a crocodile!

Yup.. that's all for now :)
Been busy lately.. lots of things to look forward to :)
Most prob my hubby and my BTO key collection will be next month end :) Hence we are busy looking for reno ideas and contractors! :) Hehe.
-
Ok.. see you at our instagram for more updates :)
@bigtreeandkoala! <3

One Response so far.

  1. EnHui says:

    Beautiful couple <3

Leave a Reply