Hi lovelies,
Last year I blogged about my 8 personal milestones of 2015 > HERE :)
Can't believe at a blink of an eye 2016 is coming to an end..
I hope you have fulfilled all your 2016 resolutions you set for yourself?
~
This year passed by exceptionally fast.. where did the time go?!?!
Below are some of my 2016 highlight! My personal #bestof2016! :)
It is another eventful year for me and I am very thankful for another great year! :) <3

1. #khswHome
We turned our empty home to a cosy home :) Oh ya.. Our house warming not over yet!
We still have quite a number of "groups" we yet to invite over..


aww.. feel so surreal looking back at all the pics.. how far we have come..
Very touched by our achievements.. Lol. Ok! Will have our home tour video soon! :)

someone ask us on our youtube channel @bigtreeandkoala ..Haha




2. We are traditionally married! Lol
We would like to thank each and everyone of you for attending our wedding or gave us your blessings.. be in via msg, sms, facebook PM, etc..
We did not invite all of my friends, due to limited tables.. not that you are less important to us! but still thank you for your warm wishes :) <3

More of our wedding pics coming up.. meanwhile you may read:
1. Our Guo Da Li blogpost - HERE
2. Our wedding day Part One - HERE
3. Our wedding day Part Two - HERE
Allow me more time to share the rest of the pics in upcoming blog posts.. haha

Really love my wedding day so so much!! :)
Very thankful for everything life have gaven me thus far :) :)
My dream wedding and my price charming.. haha rhythm anot?



3. Career
After working in AXA for a couple of years.. I decided to take a leap to take my career to a whole new level.. PIAS is an independent advisory firm which sell full range of AXA products, AIA products, Aviva products, Manulife products, Tokio Marine products, NTUC products.. and we represent many other companies as well..

Feel free to contact me if you would like to review your existing insurance/savings/investments portfolio.. I will try my best to help :)
My Hp: 9780 6216 Email: Sabrina.Seah@proinvest.com.sg :)
Add me in my Facebook work group> HERE

This year, many of my ex school mates contacted me for financial review..
from the bottom of my heart, I thank you for keeping me in mind :) <3 <3
I am glad to rekindle this long lost friendship of ours as well!! :) :) <3


4. New Zealand honeymoon
I love this trip so much! almost 3 weeks there is not enough!!
Our first campervan experience, Fox Glacier Hike, First time taking helicopter, Skydive, manage to see full rainbow a few times during the trip.. <3 <3 <3

Highlight of our New Zealand trip > HERE :)


5. Skydiving
One of my new year resolution for 2015 is to skydive in New Zealand.
I am glad I did it in 2016 instead! Better late than never :)



6. Vietnam - Hanoi/Halong bay
My 2nd time in Vietnam, first time was with my poly sch mates, we went Ho Chi Minh City..
This time..with hubby's family.. thankful for this trip :) My father in law treat..
Hehe.. my friends always say I am very lucky to have good parents in law.. I totally agree! :)
and I am really very grateful :) Will try my best to be a good daughter in law too :)

My new role in 2016 :) .. more Hanoi pics coming up.. Video too!




7. Bangkok

Ok.. clocked my 8th times in Bangkok.. Haha..
I am planning to go back again soon.. look at the crabs and prawns below.. OMG! I am drooling.. Oh ya.. I chopped my hair this year too! You should see my hair before wedding!!
Super kua zhang de long!!


Alright.. That's all for 2016 :)
Is a short and fast year for us.. because we are busy with our house #Khswhome and wedding #khswWedding.. Glad that we settled both and finally enjoying our 界 :)
<3 <3 <3

We would like to wish everyone a Happy 2017!
~
Look out for our video tomorrow on our Youtube @bigtreeandkoala :)
Do subscribe to see more upcoming videos :)
Featuring our family members and some of our friends tomorrow! :)
For now see you on instagram @bigtreeandkoala :)
Thanks for reading! :)

Leave a Reply