Hello :)
Ermm.. In case you are wondering.. 
I AM STILL PREGNANT!!
38 weeks plus pregnant now!! No sign of labor yet (-__-)"
Should have work till I give birth (-__-)" 
So bored waiting at home!! Haha..
~
 Since 37 weeks, gynae say is anytime now!!
But never say when leh.. when ah?! Lol
.
My estimated due date - 18 Jan 18
Which means in 10 days or less I am going to become a mother?
Haha.. very hard to register the fact that I am going to become a mother soon.. 
Mother like sound very old leh.. I still feel young at heart.. Lol
.
Took some pics to document my last few weeks of pregnancy..
.

Can't wait to meet our son in afew days time.. my hubby super excited.. I dare not call him during his work hours.. I scared he will rush home.. Lol
~
Looking back.. 
Human body is so amazing..
At 10 weeks our baby is only the size of a poppy seed.. look at his transformation!
Can't help feeling proud of him.. hehe.. Thank you for being strong baby..
.
It feels like yesterday I announced my pregnancy!!
Check out the post HERE !!
.
Can't believe I spent close to 9 months in 2017 pregnant!! Haha..
In a blink of an eye.. is 2018 already!!
This year is a special year for us.. as my hubby and I are stepping into parenthood!!
Really a lot to learn in this journey!! <3
-
Very glad to be pregnant around the same time as my close friends, Vivian, HuiJia, Yaling and my new friend Cecilia.. Thankful to have them in this journey with me <3 
And I think I will miss my huge belly and all my pregnancy privileges!!
I realize people are generally nicer to pregnant ladies..
#babybump 我会想你的
-
I think I will miss talking to my baby everyday..
I remember when my babybump was not so obvious.. people thought I am talking to myself..
Lol
-
This 👆🏻 is my fav pose lo.. 
act 一个 demure mum to be.. but I probably is 母老虎一个 🐯
Can't wait to meet you, baby.. hehe :)
You are gonna be so well loved by everyone in the family.. <3
Can't wait to offload baby out!! Hahaha..
~
Took some pics with le hubby..
Can't believe we are soon-to-be parents!!
.
The caption "gynae say is anytime now" make me Super busy leh.. 
have to explain and reply to friends saying " I haven't give birth everyday" haha..
<3
I love our instagram hashtag: #Lau爸Lau
Act yi ge disbelief/surprise..
Papa and Mama can't wait to see you, baby!! Faster come out leh..
Your mama tummy exploding soon..

#kiahengshiwei
Hehe..after more than 10.5years of dating..
Soon it will not be just the both of us anymore.. hehe
will have one new member in our little family.. a mini us <3

Counting down 10 days or less from now!
Mixed feelings.. lol.. 
How I wish I am the one seeing my hubby give birth.. 
instead of the being the one giving birth.. hahaha Just joking la..
.
Check out our instagram for more updates: @bigtreeandkoala :)
Will share some recommended product brands for new Mum and Dad!!
<3

Leave a Reply