I am a pastries lover! 
~
Loving the beautiful cupcakes from The Artisans Apron!
Most importantly it not only looks good..but taste very good as well!
~
<3
Thank you The Artisans Apron for sending us the beautiful cupcakes as part of my hubby and my 100months Anniversary celebration :) 


Very beautiful edible blooms/flowers :)
Beautiful cupcakes like these definitely make my day!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Artisan Apron not only make pretty cupcakes..
they make super beautiful cakes as well.. below are some of my favourite!!
So beautiful!!

aww.. can I have this for my birthday next year? >.< So beautiful..
The flower is edible!! How amazing..


OMG!..I love this too..house party/picnic with edible flowers..
Cupcakes in a bouquet..

Wedding cake! Super Chio!

For more information/photos, you may visit:

Instagram: TheArtisansApron

Feel free to drop them an email, or message if you have some special request :)
They are very friendly and nice people :)
<3

Leave a Reply