Happy 50th Birthday Singapore
#SG50 :)
-
LHad lots of fun that day.. picnic outside MBS while waiting for fireworks..
My hubby's friends reached at around 2pm and they say the place is almost full house!
This is our first time celebrating national day with friends instead of just the both of us :) 
Quite fun though! =D
My hubby set up a Shelter using umbrella for me..because the weather is super hot..
Look at the crowd opposite! Is only 3plus pm!
Our neighbours beside us.. haha.. 
Me hiding under the shelter :)
Us <3


SG50! :)
Face tattoo.. I <3 Singapore! :)
Us.. with all our food and drinks..

Us! Sweating non stop! But is totally worth the wait!

SIA!!
Selfie with the national flag behind us!!

panoramic view, Singapore is so beautiful!
National flag at Fullerton Hotel :)
-
Fireworks time :)
Spectacular view!! Below are pics my hubby took :) Very nice fireworks!
Love it!













-
Below 3 pics credit : WeiNian :)



-
Haha.. I was shock when my friends, ex colleagues and my clients whatsapp this link HERE and say I am inside! LOL I thought their phone got virus, and ignore all their messages.
Quite funny.. Anyway that's all for now :) Hope you like the fireworks pics as much as we do!

<3

See you at instagram @bigtreeandkoala !
:)

Leave a Reply