Follow us on instagram for more pics: @bigtreeandkoala :)


Thanks Charles from AMusephotographer for this collaboration opportunity, Charles was invited by Lomography Singapore to try out their new Petzval Art Lens.. Am honored to be the model.. It was really fun working with him again :)
~

Went down to The Style Atelier Studio at Keppel Road to have my make up done..
-
Meet up with Yi Lee, a fun loving, friendly and professional make up artist from The Style Atelier.. I love her personality.. and we click well.. :)
Love the make up and hairdo she did for me too! :)
Check out Yi Lee's portfolio > HERE :)
-
Lastly.. Thanks SilverLining Bridal Couture for lending us the garden gown! :)

Yi Lee serious at work :)

-
1st hairdo :)
Backcombing Korean perm..with real flowers :)
The Dainty lady look :)


2nd hairdo :)
With Roses headband..that matches the Garden theme..


3rd hairdo :)
Bun up look.. This look a little matured and lady-like :)
All my friends say I look very different in this hairstyle.. I personally like it! Because I think is another side of me.. :) Would really love to try new hairstyle for future photoshoot :)
It is amazing how hairstyle can create a different feel.. haha :)



Thanks Yi Lee for the pics.. She took using her iphone :)
Look forward to getting the pics from Charles from AMusephotographer :) 
Will post the pics soon :)
Stay tune :) meanwhile see you in instagram @bigtreeandkoala :)

4 Responses so far.

  1. Eda says:

    Looking good! Beautiful! 3rd hairdo U look like Japanese. Do U know how much YiLee charge for bridal makeup?

  2. Anonymous says:

    Speechless.. U r such a beauty!

  3. QiuYin says:

    Your boyfriend damn lucky to have you!

  4. Z says:

    You are always my 女神! Blog more please!

Leave a Reply